Tears are a woman's right, so it's said. Rightly so for being the somewhat-weaker sex and bearing much of the emotional burden, it's alright for them to cry.
Crying just to erase all responsibility or act the wounded party and shift the blame on the social stage, however is an underhanded tactic and truely gutless. Unfortunately, the ultimate clincher is this, the ones who do it will have friends as much as one would wonder why and how they got friends at all, they do.
The mark of a good friend is to listen, and be sympathetic. The downside is, this also blinds them to the fact that said friend is not quite as blameless as she made herself out to be. She may be pitiable but for a totally different reason - the simple inability to be anything useful.
Having summarised my thoughts on the issue, I'll then say I'm not naming names because it didn't involve me, is not my problem per-se and I should only be an silent bystander.
Save for the fact that today has been a cumulative of small annoyances, I may not even be posting about this indignity of an excuse for a female.


|